ADSM-L

Re: Question on TSM 4.1.3.0 for MVS and OS390

2001-07-24 16:29:47
Subject: Re: Question on TSM 4.1.3.0 for MVS and OS390
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:35:27 -0400
We just went to TSM 4.1.3.0 on OS/390 about a month ago.

We have clients ranging from 3.1.8.0 to 4.2.0 on boxes running LINUX,
SOLARIS, NOVELL, NT, 2000, AIX, IRIX, etc.

No issues so far other than one or two clients that were having problems
all along. Updating their clients seemed to fix their problems. Changing
the server did not make a different.

Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University
University Computing Center
e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu
voice: 804-828-4807

"David Browne." <dbrowne AT HUMANA DOT COM>
07/24/2001 02:30 PM