ADSM-L

Re: GUI client for 4.1?

2001-07-24 08:48:17
Subject: Re: GUI client for 4.1?
From: Christo Heuër <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:55:06 +0200
Hi Francisco,

You can still use the old ADSM GUI on the newer TSM servers - I've got TSM3.7
and 4.1
servers on which I use the GUI and it still works fine(for how long still I'm
not sure)...
The newer features that are available on the web gui are unfortunately not in
the old
GUI so you have to probably use both. I use the cmd line as well.
I agree with Richard, update the Oxford TSM Symposium requirements list as
mentioned - maybe if we are lucky development might re-look the whole issue of
dropping the GUI.

Regards
Christo Heuer