ADSM-L

Re: GUI client for 4.1?

2001-07-24 08:27:15
Subject: Re: GUI client for 4.1?
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 08:28:00 -0400
>I have an old GUI client I still use, but I wonder why the GUI client was
>eliminated or why the web client offers less info?

Francisco - The GUI issue is one which has plagued customers for some time:
            Tivoli desires to simplify on one common technology for the
graphical interface - but in doing so the result has become an unsatisfactory
compromise.

This is definitely one of those issues which customers like you should
add to the Oxford TSM Symposium requirements list.  By all means,
go to:

      http://tsm-symposium.oucs.ox.ac.uk/requirements.html

and make a submission.

    Richard Sims, BU