ADSM-L

ANS1114I Waiting for mount of offline media.

2001-07-20 12:41:26
Subject: ANS1114I Waiting for mount of offline media.
From: Angelica Tulipano <atulipan AT GBM DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:25:32 -0500
Hi!
I have a schedule to run at 23 hours, and backup on a tape library. The
backups was executing succesfully, but yesterday appears the following
message

                ANS1114I Waiting for mount of offline media.
the volume is in read/write status, i dont have a copy pool volume yet, but
i have one of the tape volumes unavailable because is damage.
Do you know what can be causing this problem, the tsm message book doesnt
help so much.

Thanks

Ing. Angélica Tulipano
GBM de Panamá, S.A.