ADSM-L

Re: AIX 4.2 client

2001-07-17 14:31:00
Subject: Re: AIX 4.2 client
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:18:47 -0400
Thanks. That is pretty much what I thought.

Problem is, how do I determine if the 3.1.0.8 client on the AIX system is
at PTF U468051 ?  That info does not appear in the logs !

===========================
Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University
University Computing Center
e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu
voice: 804-828-4807

Alexander Verkooijen <alexander AT SARA DOT NL>
07/17/2001 11:05 AM

> Can someone tell me what the *ABSOLUTE LATEST* version of the TSM (ADSM
?)
> client can be used on AIX 4.2 ?

I think you need U468051 from
http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/tivolieoc.html#tadsmc

Hope this helps,

Alexander

Alexander Verkooijen        (alexander AT sara DOT nl)
Alexander Verkooijen        (alexander AT sara DOT nl)
Senior Systems Programmer
SARA High Performance Computing