ADSM-L

Re: ANS9281E

2001-07-11 18:00:08
Subject: Re: ANS9281E
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:00:51 -0400
>ANS9281E Space management kernel extension is downlevel from the user program.
>
>Since we don't use space management here, as far as I know...

Tony - You may not use it, but I'll bet the last time the client was installed
       on that system, all components were installed, including HSM.  From
my QuickFacts notes:

ANS9281E Space management kernel extension is downlevel from the server program.
        Encountered when a new level of the HSM software was installed over a
        live HSM system - a bad thing to do.  See: installfsm

 Richard Sims, BU