ADSM-L

Re: Library Audit Unsuccessful

2001-07-10 13:53:12
Subject: Re: Library Audit Unsuccessful
From: George Lesho <GLesho AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:56:33 -0500
I have been at my present job for a year and the audit library command
fails EVERY time when it tries to read the labels. It will read some and
then, I suspect it can't keep up and fails in exactly the manner you noted.
I am on a 3575L32 at 3.7.3.6. I spoke with Tivoli about it and they claimed
I needed to upgrade to a higher code level. Haven't gotten around to doing
it; I just have the library read the barcode labels. It actually reads them
when it initializes and stores the info which is read by TSM when the
command is issued.

George Lesho

Marc Levitan <marc.levitan AT PFPC DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 07/10/2001
10:25:51