ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.1.2.12 NT client installation.

2001-07-09 15:56:05
Subject: Re: TSM 4.1.2.12 NT client installation.
From: "Brian L. Nick" <BRIAN.NICK AT PHOENIXWM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 15:56:40 -0400
Bill,

 Thanks for the BAT file. I think that I will forward this to the Client
group for them to use.

 Thanks again,
         Brian

                   "William

                   Boyer"               To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                   <[email protected]        cc:

                   ET>                  Subject:     Re: TSM 4.1.2.12 NT client

                   Sent by:             installation.

                   "ADSM: Dist

                   Stor Manager"

                   <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA

                   RIST.EDU>

                   07/09/01

                   03:37 PM

                   Please

                   respond to

                   "ADSM: Dist

                   Stor Manager"

Here's a BAT file I created to install the Web client services: This is
assuming the the nodename = computername:

REM
REM  This file will install the TSM Remote Web Interface services
REM
REM First install and start the Client Acceptor service..
dsmcutil install CAD /name:"TSM Client Acceptor" /password:adsm
/clientdir:"C:\Program Files\tivoli\tsm\BACLIENT" /optfile:"C:\Program
Files\tivoli\tsm\BACLIENT\DSM.OPT" /autostart:yes /startnow:no
/node:%COMPUTERNAME%
REM
REM Now install the Remote Client Agent...
dsmcutil install REMOTEAGENT /name:"TSM Remote Client Agent" /password:adsm
/clientdir:"C:\Program Files\tivoli\tsm\BACLIENT" /optfile:"C:\Program
Files\tivoli\tsm\BACLIENT\DSM.OPT" /autostart:no /startnow:no
/node:%COMPUTERNAME%
REM
net start "TSM Client Acceptor"

Bill Boyer