ADSM-L

Re: Question on Veritas

2001-07-09 15:32:12
Subject: Re: Question on Veritas
From: Mark Stapleton <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 14:32:54 -0500
On Mon, 9 Jul 2001 13:13:19 -0400, you wrote:
>Has anyone out there done a feature by feature comparison of TSM and
>Veritas.  I am interested in the pros and cons of this product.  Our parent
>company uses Veritas while we use TSM.
>
>I would really like to hear from those of you who have used the Veritas
>product extensively.

You're not going to get much response to your questions in this
mailing list, despite repeated requests.[1] Most people here don't
know the Veritas line; this should not be surprising, since this list
deals with another product altogether.

[1] Others have asked the same questions in the past, and have gotten
pretty much the same lack of response.