ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.1.2.12 NT client installation.

2001-07-09 14:37:28
Subject: Re: TSM 4.1.2.12 NT client installation.
From: Andy Raibeck <Andrew_Raibeck AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:38:06 -0700
Hi,

I just took a (admittedly quick) look at the README file, but could not
find it in the 4.1.2.12 README. I know it was in there at one time, but it
should have been since removed. If you can point me to the text, I can look
to have it removed from subsequent READMEs.

Thanks,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems
e-mail: araibeck AT tivoli DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."
"The command line is your friend"

From:      Brian L. Nick <BRIAN.NICK AT PHOENIXWM DOT COM>

Sure we can do that but the readme for this client indicates that these
services will be installed automatically, or did I misinterpret this?