ADSM-L

ADSM client for AIX 4.1.5

2001-07-06 15:31:02
Subject: ADSM client for AIX 4.1.5
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT MAIL.TJU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:43:59 -0400
One of my co-workers just took over the management of an AIX 4.1.5
system. He would like to have all the backup coverage he can get
before he attempts to upgrade the system to a current AIX level,
including an ADSM/TSM backup. None of the currently supported client
levels run under AIX 4.1.5. We have an AIX 4.2 system with ADSM
3.1.0.6 client software installed. The README file on that system
indicates that the 3.1.0.6 client was available for AIX 4.1, but
required a different set of installation files than AIX 4.2. Is
there any place I can still get the ADSM 3.1.0.6 client for AIX 4.1?