ADSM-L

Re: Starting Script from server console

2001-07-04 18:51:01
Subject: Re: Starting Script from server console
From: "Walker, Lesley R" <lesley.walker AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:51:35 +1200
Wolfgang Herkenrath wrote:
> My TSM-Server is Version 3.7.3.0 on OS390 R10.
> Here a extract from Administrators Guide:
>
> The scripts can be processed directly on the server console,
> the web interface, or included in an
> administrative command schedule.
>
> I tried the following command from MVS:
>
> /f tsm,run redologstandard
>
> I get the following message:
>
> ANR1491E Server command scripts cannot be started from the
> server console.
>
> So, is there a contradictory or am I stupid???

You are not stupid (as far as I can tell, anyway!)  I can't find any similar
statement in my admin guide, and I cannot run scripts from the server
console either (3.7 on Solaris).

I think it's a mistake in your admin guide, it should say that they can be
processed from the command line admin client (or whatever you have in
OS/390), not the server console.

--
Lesley Walker
Lesley Walker