ADSM-L

Re: total # of bytes by each client on a daily basis

2001-06-29 16:37:06
Subject: Re: total # of bytes by each client on a daily basis
From: Jeff Connor <connorj AT NIAGARAMOHAWK DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:34:37 -0400
Bill,

I've just started to experiment with Crystal and the summary table as well.
Do you use the Resourceutilization Client option at all?  If so, how do you
combine the
summary table entries for all the sessions generated during a given clients
nightly
incremental backup to produce the type of report Tony is looking for?
Can you send me a copy of your select statement?

Thanks,
Jeff Connor
Niagara Mohawk Power Corp
Syracuse, NY