ADSM-L

Re: lift blocked 3575l12 33h checkin

2001-06-27 15:41:32
Subject: Re: lift blocked 3575l12 33h checkin
From: George Lesho <GLesho AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 14:45:42 -0500
I have an L32... The long ribbon cable that attaches to the picker is
getting stuck. It can wrap around the picker and get damaged. IBM came up
with a retrofit kit to fix this problem. The ribbon cable will get damaged
if you don't install the retrofit kit which retains and reroutes the ribbon
cable.

George Lesho
Storage/System Admin
AFC Enterprises