ADSM-L

Re: Database backup performance

2001-06-27 10:06:52
Subject: Re: Database backup performance
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:07:47 +0200
Hello, we full backup our 19 GB DB (used 80%) in 75 minutes, using Magstar
3590E cartridges in the 3494 robotic.

Processor in Hitachi Pilot27, 120 mips, OS/390 2.9

Regards,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.