ADSM-L

Re: recovery log full

2001-06-25 10:15:57
Subject: Re: recovery log full
From: "Caffey, Jeff L." <jlcaffey AT PIER1 DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 09:17:28 -0500
Geoff,

I "THINK" your db backup will still run and clear your log as long as you
have scratch tapes available, but I'm not 100% sure on that.  I do know that
it will NOT run if you are out of scratch tapes AND your recovery log is
full.

Why not go ahead and extend your recovery log anyway just to be sure...?

Thank you,

Jeff Caffey
Enterprise Systems Programmer
(AIX & Storage Administrator)
Pier 1 imports, Inc.  -  Information Services
jlcaffey AT pier1 DOT com
Voice: (817) 252-6222