ADSM-L

Re: Recovery Log size

2001-06-21 15:20:47
Subject: Re: Recovery Log size
From: Dave Canan <ddcanan AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:48:56 -0700
        An FYI - TSM 4.2 will increase the limit to 13GB. Available
sooooon from a Tivoli rep near you.

At 10:47 AM 6/21/2001 -0500, you wrote:
Maybe the instructor just wanted a good eval, so he told you all something
you wanted to hear ;-)

I have heard that development was working on getting around the
limitation, but not that any special "fix" was available.  I asked an
IBM'er if he had heard anything new on this, he said no and he chats with
internal TSM folks on a daily basis.

I expect that when it is fixed, it will be broadcast-- on this list, and
at any SHARE, Storage symposium, Oxford- type meeting.

lisa

"Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
06/21/2001 08:31 AM