ADSM-L

Re: Which version of TSM Win32 to install - 4.1.2.12, 14, 17,18 ? ?

2001-06-21 12:58:16
Subject: Re: Which version of TSM Win32 to install - 4.1.2.12, 14, 17,18 ? ?
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:58:59 -0400
Hi David,

I should not have posted that without more information, sorry.
I was referring back to a message I posted originally on June 1, with the
subject:
Issues with Win2K SYSTEM OBJECT/SYSTEM FILES backup

The problem is that each "system object" on our Win2K pro machines actually
consists of over 1500 files, which are backed up every incremental, although
they never change; which means the full set expires every day, although they
never change.  Not a problem for 2-3 servers; but multiply that by the 200
Win2K machines we have converted so far ---  and I need HOURS a day of
additional EXPIRE INVENTORY time.

I will send you a copy of the original post.