ADSM-L

Re: Which version of TSM Win32 to install - 4.1.2.12, 14, 17, 18 ??

2001-06-21 11:21:31
Subject: Re: Which version of TSM Win32 to install - 4.1.2.12, 14, 17, 18 ??
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:22:21 -0500
Explain what server version is unable to backup NT system object (the new
one)  The newest server I know is 4.1.3.0, but 4.1.4 is supposed to be out
soon.  Does 4.1.3 have any issue or what level does?

Jeff Bach

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.