ADSM-L

Re: Hanging Admin sessions

2001-06-20 12:13:26
Subject: Re: Hanging Admin sessions
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:14:18 -0500
What is the performance effect of turning buffer prefetching off?

It is sometimes recomended to work around problem such as the below, but
what level of code fixes the issues?

Jeff Bach

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.