ADSM-L

Re: Space reclamation processes

2001-06-19 12:02:31
Subject: Re: Space reclamation processes
From: Michael Oski <moski AT APPLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:04:12 -0700
Richard,

Wow! You have "advantageous times" - emphasis on the plural?!?!  hehe

Seriously, I recently "lucked out" and got my DBA group to schedule
backups around a daily maintenance schedule - it only took 7 months of
pleading and the implementation of a new DR process (thankfully mandated
from "above") to force the issue. I now have a single "advantageous
time" and things are running well.

MO