ADSM-L

Re: TSM Tuning Guides for AIX

2001-06-19 12:01:48
Subject: Re: TSM Tuning Guides for AIX
From: Angela Hughes <hughesa1989 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:01:54 -0700
go to the Tivoli web site www.tivoli.com and search on
adsm tuning guide or tuning guide.  Support developed
this tuning guide to assist administrators in tuning
and understanding all of the elements involved awhile
back.  It's very good and I've used it at IBM
previously.  The down side is that tuning isn't
covered in support contracts and it's charged on an
hourly basis.  Hope this helps.  If you need anything
else please don't hesitate to yell.
Thanks,
Angela