ADSM-L

removal of adsm fomat from backups

2001-06-18 18:33:30
Subject: removal of adsm fomat from backups
From: "Seely, Jack" <Jack_Seely AT CHIRON DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:34:24 -0700
Wanda I was trying to post this question on adsm.org and could not post.  I
thought that you might have some ideas.

I have a client request to be able to remove the tivoli format from data. ie
to be able to see the file without tsm's format of the data.  Could you post
this or do you have any ideas.  I heard rumor that scripts have been written
for MIT.

Thanks for you help.
Jack Seely

** ** ATTENTION! This message contains information (including any appended
information, such as copied or forwarded messages and attachments, and any
message to which this is appended) which may be confidential and/or privileged.
Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you
may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message. Thank you for your
assistance. ** **