ADSM-L

Re: Lost Admin password

2001-06-18 17:37:28
Subject: Re: Lost Admin password
From: Lindsay Morris <lmorris AT SERVERGRAPH DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:37:55 -0400
I think you can halt TSM (ooops - you might have to kill the dsmserv
process)
go to the TSM server bin directory (/usr/tivoli/tsm/server/bin?) and type
   ./dsmserv

That should get you a bunch of start-up messages; then ENTER should get you
a prompt, at which you can say
register admin me mypassword
gran auth me class=system