ADSM-L

Re: Reclaims Ques

2001-06-18 13:53:29
Subject: Re: Reclaims Ques
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:54:25 -0500
Sometimes.  I have seen ADSM interupt processing for a restore that needs
that tape.  I have also seen on the 4.1 code ADSM give the message of data
unavailable when tape drives are not immediately available on the server (3
seconds).  If anyone has changes to resolve.  Please let us know.

Jeff Bach

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.