ADSM-L

Netware - Unable to allocate directory handle

2001-06-15 10:55:58
Subject: Netware - Unable to allocate directory handle
From: Brecton Whitten <bwhitten AT UABMC DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:56:48 -0500
*sm'ers,

  In combing the postings, I have seen several
references to the problem of Netware being unable
to allocate a directory file handle. I have tried all of
the solutions that have been mentioned ( reloading
smdr and tsa's, removing .pwd files and regenerating
them, etc. ), yet none of them seem to last more than
a couple of days.

  I have had our Netware group looking at the TSM
user rights and they tell me that it has the same authority
as their administrator id. If someone out there was able to
determine specifically what their problem with the TSM
user id for Netware was , I would appreciate a response.

Netware 5.1
TSM 4.1
SMDR  5.05
TSA500 5.04