ADSM-L

Re: database deadlock

2001-06-14 11:03:36
Subject: Re: database deadlock
From: Glen Hattrup <Glen_Hattrup AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:04:25 -0700
Hi,

You have a deadlock between a node and (one of) that node's filespace(s).

Without knowing the platform of level of your server, it's nearly
impossible to tell what's causing the deadlock.

Give a call to the support team and I'm certain they'll identify the source
of the deadlock and more importantly, how to resolve it.

Glen Hattrup
Tivoli Systems
TSM Server Development

"Leijnse, Finn F SSI-ISES-31" <Finn.F.Leijnse AT IS.SHELL DOT
COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU>
on 06/14/2001 02:19:04 AM