ADSM-L

Re: "ACN4226E -- Exchange Error: ACN3516E -- An unknown Exchange API error has occurd."

2001-06-13 02:25:58
Subject: Re: "ACN4226E -- Exchange Error: ACN3516E -- An unknown Exchange API error has occurd."
From: Hrouda Tomáš <Hrouda AT AGCOM DOT CZ>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:17:38 +0200
Hi Sandor,

I have the same trouble few months ago. First - try to set EXC_MOUNTWAIT
option to YES (or through the GUI - TSM servers - Edit - check Wait for tape
mounts). TAPEPROMPT must be set to YES too. If it will not help, second try
to apply fix IC25816 for TDP Exchange, it solve some problems with backup
multiple transaction logs generated during backup. I can't remember, which
of these two actions helps me at that time I had this trouble, simply try
one after another.

TOM

---
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.