ADSM-L

Re: Recovery Log Space

2001-06-12 09:37:41
Subject: Re: Recovery Log Space
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:38:35 +0200
Hello,

on OS/390 we can run the server in batch mode to extend the log. You should
be able to do the same under AIX: start it with a special parameter to
indicate extension of the log,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.