ADSM-L

Re: errors (Possible Solution)

2001-06-07 09:59:52
Subject: Re: errors (Possible Solution)
From: Marc Levitan <marc.levitan AT PFPC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 09:58:37 -0400
I looked at our inittab, and the only reference to tsm was to start TSM,
not the scheduler.
Is it possible that I don't need that entry at all?  I don't have any
issues with the scheduler...
What I mean is, I can't change what I  don't have!  =)  any thoughts...

                    Rik Foote
                    <Rik_Foote@WESTPACTR        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT
EDU
                    UST.CO.NZ>                  cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist        Subject:     Re: errors
(Possible Solution)
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT ED

                    06/06/2001 03:24 PM
                    Please respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist Stor
                    Manager"

Gidday people.

A while ago I posted a similar problem and got some resolution via the list
and Tivoli Support.
See below - hope it helps.

Rik Foote
IBM NZ