ADSM-L

Re: TDP Exchange V2 License

2001-06-06 12:18:05
Subject: Re: TDP Exchange V2 License
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 12:19:00 -0400
Eric,

I have a customer that was in a similar situation, and if his experience is a
typical one then all I can say is good luck!

It took almost two months and countless phone calls/emails to get the correct
version for his Exchange 2000 server. If you'd like I can put you in touch with
him.

The problem seemed to be that Tivoli sales had trouble verifying his original
license, or something of that nature.

--
Jim Kirkman
Jim Kirkman