ADSM-L

Re: Issues with Win2K SYSTEM OBJECT/SYSTEM FILES backup

2001-06-01 17:01:59
Subject: Re: Issues with Win2K SYSTEM OBJECT/SYSTEM FILES backup
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:02:50 -0500
The PMR is referencing an APAR IC29793->QUERY FILESPACE SYSTEM OBJECT LAST
BACKUP START DATE, DAYS SINCE LAST BACKUP STARTED, ETC. NOT REPORTED IN
STATISTICS.  There are no fixes yet available 05-31-2001.  As soon as a
Patch or PTF becomes available, we will give you a call.

Jeff Bach
Home Office Open Systems Engineering
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

WAL-MART CONFIDENTIAL