ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino

2001-06-01 14:52:35
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino
From: Radha Parameswaran <csctivol AT BART DOT GOV>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:38:21 -0700

Del,

Thank you for the response.  I had misunderstood how the /Threshold parameter works.  I now realize that it checks for the highvalue which is a percentage of the transaction log capacity.   I do have a dedicated volume set aside for transaction logs and there is no other data in that drive space.

Thanks,

Radha

Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>

06/01/01 02:45 AM