ADSM-L

HPUX Filesystem Support

2001-05-31 18:50:09
Subject: HPUX Filesystem Support
From: "Murphy, Craig" <craig.murphy AT NZ.UNISYS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 18:51:31 -0400
Hi TSMers,

I'm having trouble finding out if all of the following filesystem types are
supported for client file backup on HPUX.

DCFS
HFS
VxFS
UFS

Is there any known problems/issues with backing up HPUX clients ??

Thanks
Craig Murphy
Tivoli Certified Consultant
Enterprise System Management

Unisys

Unisys New Zealand
Ph:     64-4-462-2266
Mbl:    021-380-384
Fax:    64-4-462-2127
Email:  craig.murphy AT unisys DOT com

CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information
that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that all content is to be treated as confidential unless otherwise
specified, and is not to be used, copied or forwarded to third parties
without the prior permission of the author. If you have received this e-mail
message in error please delete it and notify me. Thank you.