ADSM-L

TDP for Domino

2001-05-31 12:02:38
Subject: TDP for Domino
From: Patrick Sheehan <psheehan AT GLOBE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 12:02:09 -0400
Hello Folks

     I was wondering if someone might give me a clue. I'm running a command
file to do backups for the TDP for Domino client. The command file is run
and the log file sindicate connection to the servers etc. I have the mount
window up and the server calls for a mount request, sees the tape in the
drive and then mounts it. Then within a second it comes back and says
ANR8360I DLT volume 000344 has been deleted from MANUAL library DLTLIB1.
Then it dismounts the tape. No matter what tape I try it continues to do
this. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Patrick