ADSM-L

Re: General Protection Processor Exception (Error code 00000000) OS version: Novell NetWare 4.11

2001-05-31 07:04:51
Subject: Re: General Protection Processor Exception (Error code 00000000) OS version: Novell NetWare 4.11
From: Bruce Kamp <bkamp AT MHS-NET DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 07:03:58 -0400
I had this problem on my 4.11 servers with TSM client 4.1.2.0.  Per Tivoli I
had to upgrade to client version 4.1.2.16.  The other option was to stop
running the  dsmc scheduler & use cron to kick off my backups.  So far they
seem to be running ok.  They have been running this version for about 2
weeks now.  There seems to be a lot of problems with Netware & Tivoli.
There is a version 4.1.2.18 available now.  You might want to look into
that.
Good luck.....