ADSM-L

Re: Changing the Tivoli server hostname

2001-05-30 11:30:37
Subject: Re: Changing the Tivoli server hostname
From: Angela Hughes <hughesa1989 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 08:30:41 -0700
The command is "set servername (new servername)"  The
key is that whatever you change it to must be the same
in the clients dsm.opt (for Windows) and dsm.sys files
(for Unix) otherwise you'll get the error invalid
TCP/IP servername.  So you might have to change the
client config files as well.
Thanks,
Angela