ADSM-L

Re: Changing the Tivoli server hostname

2001-05-30 11:12:42
Subject: Re: Changing the Tivoli server hostname
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 17:13:33 +0200
Hello,

on each client (dsm.opt) you can change the tcpserveradress to point to the
right one

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.