ADSM-L

Re: 3590 K-Cartridges on TSM 3.7.x

2001-05-29 22:49:53
Subject: Re: 3590 K-Cartridges on TSM 3.7.x
From: Angela Hughes <hughesa1989 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 19:35:48 -0700
I'd move off of 3.1 ASAP as well due to performance
problems with the code for 3590 tape devices, not
supported by IBM anymore, restore problems (either
restoring more data than requested or not showing the
data backed up as available), DB problem, and the list
goes on and on not to mention the added capabilities
for SAN and Tivoli modules added with 3.7 and above.
Thanks,
Angela