ADSM-L

mtlib help please

2001-05-29 16:45:50
Subject: mtlib help please
From: Rob Schroeder <robs AT FAMOUSFOOTWEAR DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 15:47:04 -0500
I am trying to use the mtlib utility on a Win2K box and keep getting the
following error.  Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong.  I
have also tried using the hex names and combiniation of hex names and
character names for the categories and nothing seems to be working.

P:\>mtlib -l ffatl02 -S -s*SHARE400 -tSCRATCH -V000009
mtlib:  A 10 character maximum name must be specified.

Can anyone help me, the manual for the tape drive does not get specific enough.

Thanks

Rob Schroeder
Famous Footwear