ADSM-L

generate passwd on HA nodes

2001-05-25 17:52:07
Subject: generate passwd on HA nodes
From: Boe Franklin <sysprog0 AT LYCOS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 17:37:50 -0400
Solaris 2.6
TSM 3.7
--------
I thought the encrypted passwd was located in /etc/adsm/SERVERNAME.
I thought the encrypted passwd was located in /etc/adsm/SERVERNAME.
When I copy this file from one node of a cluster to another (following
failover) the gui reports that the passwd has expired.
The cmd line seems to be ok.
I haven't looked to deep, but how do you handle backing up Clustered Node data
(that's on shared storage)? Does is expire when the node moves? Do you keep TSM
running on all clusted nodes or just the active?
Thanks
Boe

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!