ADSM-L

Oxford TSM Symposium, Requirements Survey

2001-05-25 03:44:24
Subject: Oxford TSM Symposium, Requirements Survey
From: Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 09:45:14 +0200
Hello,
as Sheelagh Treweek already announced the Oxford University TSM 2001
Symposium will take place on 20th and 21st September 2001 in Oxford (UK).
Please have a look at
http://tsm-symposium.oucs.ox.ac.uk/home.html
for details.

One session of this symposium is dedicated to a discussion of user
requirements. It is my impression that TSM is enhanced primarily with new
customers in focus. There are quite a few "featues" in TSM which have been
plagueing us for a long time and still do so. So I suggested to collect
requirements from existing customers for discussion with TSM developers whom
we expect to see in Oxford. Please see
http://tsm-symposium.oucs.ox.ac.uk/requirements.html
for details and for a submission form.

Sheelagh, the program committee and I would be glad to see your
requirements!

Best regards
Gerhard

---
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Regional Computing Center     tel.   ++49/711/685 5806
University of Stuttgart       fax:   ++49/711/682357
Allmandring 30a
D 70550
Stuttgart
Germany