ADSM-L

Re: bare metal restore for NT...

2001-05-23 00:18:04
Subject: Re: bare metal restore for NT...
From: Mike Glassman - Admin <admin AT IAA.GOV DOT IL>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 07:24:42 +0200
How can I put this.....

The total package cost us in excess of 60Kusd. Even an extra 10usd over that
will make eyebrows rise.

I am quite aware that there are cheap machines, and I'v actually considered
that option, but I am still left in a situation where I have to explain why
it is that I didn't know about this earlier. I'll live through it, but it
has put a major dent in the relationship that we have with IBM, and we are
IBM customers for nearly 10 years almost exclusivly (servers, support etc).

Such is life.

Now where did I put those old dat tapes and the BE software...

Mike