ADSM-L

3583-L18 Ultrium (LTO)

2001-05-22 10:26:55
Subject: 3583-L18 Ultrium (LTO)
From: Mahesh Tailor <MTailor AT CARILION DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:27:24 -0400
Hello, all!

Would someone be willing to share how I can setup one of these libraries
on TSM?  I am on a VERY short timeline to get this library attached to a
production 3466 Network Storage Manager (which has an AIX 4.3.2 H50).
This will be the second tape library, the first one being a 3575-L32.  The
3583 library has three drives and 17 tape slots + 1 for cleaning
cartridge.  It is going to be FW-SCSI attached to the system.

I guess what I need is help with the definition of the library at the AIX
and at the TSM level.  I am running TSM v3.7.0.0.

Thanks in advance for any help/tips/gotcha's.

Mahesh