ADSM-L

Re: bare metal restore for NT...

2001-05-22 10:10:49
Subject: Re: bare metal restore for NT...
From: Mike Glassman - Admin <admin AT IAA.GOV DOT IL>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 17:17:30 +0200
Yes, so I understood, but with the amount of money we have already invested
in the system, and with the fact that our dealers and integrators forgot to
explain this issue untill yesterday (3 months after the initiall
installation etc), I cannot now go and explain that I need a second server
for BMR, as much as I would like to.

So I am stuck.

Mike