ADSM-L

Re: Exclude not working

2001-05-18 03:42:52
Subject: Re: Exclude not working
From: Michel Engels <Michel.Engels AT DEVOTEAM DOT BE>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:48:28 +0100
I think you only have to enclose the filename in quotes as in
exclude  "d:\notes\data\mailobj.nsf"

To test this you do not have to start the backup. Starting the GUI will show you
the exclusion of the file with a little purple V saying this file will not be
backed up. Now this is for the normal client backup. What concerns the Agent for
Notes I do not have any idea because we do not use it yet.

Hope this helps,

Michel Engels
TSM Consultant
Devoteam Belgium

"MacMurray, Andrea (CC-ETS Ent Storage Svcs)"
<Andrea.MacMurray AT CONAGRAFOODS DOT COM> on 05/17/2001 04:53:39 PM