ADSM-L

Re: delay re-boot

2001-05-16 18:39:13
Subject: Re: delay re-boot
From: Steve Harris <Steve_Harris AT HEALTH.QLD.GOV DOT AU>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 08:40:02 +1000
Toni,

Our NT admins came up with a process for a "noisy" install.
Instead of clicking OK when asked to reboot, logoff and log back in (don't try
to cancel, this forces the reboot anyway)
I just asked them if there was any way to do this for a silent install and they
couldn't think of anything.

Regards

Steve Harris
AIX and ADSM Admin
Queensland Health, Brisbane Australia

>>> Toni Banire <Toni_T_Banire AT SBPHRD DOT COM> 16/05/2001 20:11:24 >>>
Does anyone know if there is a way I can get TSM 4.1.2.12 to not ask for a
re-boot after an install on an NT Server. I am doing a silent install as
part of a script. I need the script to complete before the server reboots.
For now it reboots halfway through the script.

TIA

Toni