ADSM-L

Re: Backing up Windows Terminal Server

2001-05-15 11:34:36
Subject: Re: Backing up Windows Terminal Server
From: "France, Don G (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:35:18 -0500
We're doing several Citrix servers on NT4 and Win2K, no special problem
except to run install under the "special" app-install mode ("change user
/install" for install, then "change user /execute" for normal operation).

Don France

Technical Architect - Unix Engineering/P.A.C.E.
San Jose, CA
mailto:dfrance AT pacbell DOT net
PACE - http://www.pacepros.com