ADSM-L

TSM / Oracle backup problem

2001-05-11 12:21:19
Subject: TSM / Oracle backup problem
From: Thiha Than <Thiha_Than AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:17:08 -0700
hi,

Errno 41 from TDP means you have exceeded the maxmimum mount point allowed
for your node on the server.  Check to see what is the value for "Maximum
Mount Points Allowed" for your node on the server by issuing 'q node
SSRSPSFP1-ORA f=d' from admin command line.  Don't start more sessions than
that value or change that value.

regards,
Thiha

>     We are having a problem with our TSM 4.1 and oracle that just started
happening.
>We have searched the manuals for the below error, but cannot locate it
there or in help
>Has anyone else encountered this?

>ANE4993E (Session: 2353, Node: SSRSPSFP1-ORA)  TDP Oracle
>                          SUN ANS0599 TDP for Oracle: (2106):
05/09/2001:20:12:35
>                          =>(ssrspsfp1-ora) sbtclose():   oer = 7023,
errno = 41.