ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino

2001-05-09 09:38:56
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino
From: Lisa Cabanas <CABANL AT MAIL.MODOT.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 08:45:28 -0500
This is what I am testing, and all of the commands are sequentially
dependent on each other.

lisa

Lisa Cabanas
ADSM/TSM Administrator
Missouri Department of Transportation
105 West Capitol
Jefferson City, MO 65102-0270
cabanl AT mail.modot.state.mo DOT us
573.526.4532
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@ECHO OFF
set dom_dir=c:\Progra~1\Tivoli\TSM\domino

cd /d %dom_dir%

echo Current date is: >> %dom_dir%\domsel.log
date /t < NUL >> %dom_dir%\domsel.log
echo Current time is: >> %dom_dir%\domsel.log
time /t < NUL >> %dom_dir%\domsel.log

d:\domino\ncompact.exe -B >> %dom_dir%\domsel.log

%dom_dir%\domdsmc selective * /loggedonly /subdir=yes
/adsmoptfile=%dom_dir%\dsm.opt /logfile=%dom_dir%\domssch.log /logprune=30
>> %dom_dir%\domsel.log

%dom_dir%\domdsmc inactivatelogs /adsmoptfile=dsm.opt
/logfile=domiasch.log /logprune=30 >> domina.log

Radha Parameswaran <csctivol AT BART DOT GOV>
05/08/2001 11:34 AM